Two stocks that are capable to deliver upto 10 - 20% Returns in shortest time span and even can be held for long term.
1) Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. ( Current Market Price : 320.65 Rs. , Target Price : 400 Rs, Tenure: Within 1-2 Months)
About the Company:
Founded in 1986, Prestige Estates Projects Ltd., incorporated in the year 1997, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 11975.62 Crore) operating in Construction sector. Over the last decade, the Prestige Group has firmly established itself as one of the leading and most successful developers of real estate in India by imprinting its indelible mark across all asset classes. The group’s turnover is today in excess of Rs. 3518 Cr (for FY 15). Having completed 210 projects covering over 80 million sq ft, currently the company has 53 ongoing projects spanning 54 million sq ft and 35 upcoming projects aggregating to 48 million sq ft of world-class real estate space across asset classes. In October 2010, the Prestige Group also successfully entered the Capital Market with an Initial Public Offering of Rs 1200cr.
Why Prestige Estates Projects Ltd.?
1) Stock is trading 24 times of its FY17 earnings and has an EPS of 13.2 Rs.Face value is 10.
2) Net Profit series 87 Crore, 97 Crore, 111 Crore, 113 Crore and this quarter 86 Crore. Excellent!
3) Shareholding pattern: Trusted by promoters for quite a long time.
4) The best part is, company has less debt.
5) Mutual funds also have a keen interest to hold Prestige for longer term.
The most interesting part of its business is ‘diversification’.
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Sale of Commercial Flats, Shops & Plots which contributed Rs 1366.20 Crore to Sales Value (62.66 % of Total Sales),
Property Development which contributed Rs 370.80 Crore to Sales Value (17.00 % of Total Sales),
Other Services which contributed Rs 314.80 Crore to Sales Value (14.43 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 70.00 Crore to Sales Value (3.21 % of Total Sales), Project Management Fees which contributed Rs 40.40 Crore to Sales Value (1.85 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 18.10 Crore to Sales Value (0.83 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2017.
BULLISH ON CHARTS:
2) Banco Products (India) Ltd.( Current Market Price : 227.30 Rs. , Target Price : 300 Rs, Tenure: Within 1-2 Months)
About The Company:
Banco Products (India) Ltd., incorporated in the year 1961, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 1625.98 Crore) operating in Auto Ancillaries sector.
1) Stock is trading just 16 times of its FY17 earnings and has an EPS of 13 Rs. Face value 2.
2) Company has good consistent profit growth.
3) Banco delivered 245% returns in 5 years.
4) Company is FULLY debt free.
5) You would be amazed to see its client list: See, all big names in one picture.
6) Let’s see what MFs are thinking about Banco.
7) Bullish on charts.
Both are good stocks to BUY NOW, you may buy any of them.
All the best.
Note: Investment in equities is subjected to significant risk. Stock have been mentioned irrespective of risk appetite of individuals. You should read and follow the SEBI guidelines under 'Combined Risk Disclosure Document' before BUYING or SELLING the stocks. This website contains only our views about market and equities. Any investment decision should be taken with your own analysis and risk. After all it is your hard earned money, protect it with every possible precautions