Looking forward to BUY stocks which may deliver 10 - 20% Returns in shortest time span?
Two Stocks are ready for the big rally.
1) Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd. ( Current Market Price : 146.65 Rs. , Target Price : 176 Rs, Tenure: Within 1-2 Months)
About the Company:
Gujarat Pipavav is managed and operated by APM Terminals, the ports and terminals company of the maritime giant, the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals is one of the largest container terminal operators in the world and offers the global shipping community an integrated Global Terminal Network of 56 ports and 154 inland facilities in 63 countries.With a presence in every major market, APM Terminals serves all major trade lanes providing our customers with the most advanced terminal technology, equipment and operations in the industry. It has two facilities in India currently - India's largest and most successful container terminal, APM Terminals Mumbai ( earlier known as Gateway Terminals India), in JNPT at Nhava Sheva, Mumbai; and Port Pipavav in Gujarat.
1) Stock is trading 28 times of its FY17 earnings and has an EPS of 5.09 Rs.
2) Net Profit series 55.69 Crore, 66.19 Crore, 64.54 Crore, 59.41 Crore, 59.75 Crore and so on.
3) Major Promoters: APM Terminals Mauritius Limited, ICICI PRUDENTIAL BUSINESS CYCLE FUND SERIES 1, FRANKLIN INDIA MONTHLY INCOME PLAN, KOTAK MAHINDRA (INTERNATIONAL) LIMITED, JPMORGAN SICAV INVESTMENT COMPANY (MAURITIUS) LIMITED etc.
4) Company is virtually debt free.
5) Despite of having negative cash flow, company has a backup cash BOY is INR 119 Crore which actually makes it positive to INR 53 Crore as on Mar 17.
6) Despite of having rich competition GPPL delivered 187% returns in 5 years.
7) Some of the MFs increased their holdings ( As per data):
8) BULLISH ON CHARTS.
2) Natco Pharma ( Current Market Price : 809.55 Rs. , Target Price : 950 Rs, Tenure: Within 1-2 Months)
About The Company:
Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981 with an initial investment of INR 3.3 million. With a modest beginning of operations as a single unit with 20 employees, Natco today has seven manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc. Natco family currently consists of more than 4000 employees, we are consistently ranked among fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India. Natco is well recognized for its innovation in Pharmaceutical R&D.
Why NATCO? This is important
1) Stock is trading 26 times of its FY17 earnings and has an EPS of 31.06 Rs.
2) Company has good consistent profit growth of 52.17% over 5 years
3) NATCO delivered highest returns of 970% ( In 5 years) in entire pharma industry. See
4) - Company is virtually debt free.
5) Global presence: Natco products reached more than 40 countries globally. Key geographies include India, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, South East Asia & Middle East.
6) ROE figures : Do I have to say anything? NO
7) Business and Revenue diversification :
The most effective thing about NATCO is its business diversification. Natco Pharma Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Formulations which contributed Rs 832.54 Crore to Sales Value (78.59 % of Total Sales), Bulk Drugs (Intermediates) which contributed Rs 167.75 Crore to Sales Value (15.83 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 29.80 Crore to Sales Value (2.81 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 15.10 Crore to Sales Value (1.42 % of Total Sales), Job Work which contributed Rs 6.69 Crore to Sales Value (0.63 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 4.17 Crore to Sales Value (0.39 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 1.67 Crore to Sales Value (0.15 % of Total Sales) and Formulations (Traded) which contributed Rs 1.52 Crore to Sales Value (0.14 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2016.
8) Ofcourse BULLISH on charts.
Both are good stocks to BUY NOW, you may buy any of them.
All the best.
[Get undervalued stock Recommendations Everyday on your WhatsApp via WhatsApp Service here or Give us the opportunity to design your personalized stock portfolio as per your risk appetite via 'Make My Portfolio' here or 'STOCK SIP' here.]
Note: Investment in equities is subjected to significant risk. Stock have been mentioned irrespective of risk appetite of individuals. You should read and follow the SEBI guidelines under 'Combined Risk Disclosure Document' before BUYING or SELLING the stocks. This website contains only our views about market and equities. Any investment decision should be taken with your own analysis and risk. After all it is your hard earned money, protect it with every possible precautions.